The Havens at Sand Creek Ranch- Lot 34
Welcome to The Havens at Sand Creek Ranch, an exclusive community in beautiful Buffalo, Wyoming! This one-of-a-kind ranch community was meticulously designed to give each building lot an unobstructed view of the Bighorn Mountains. Sand Creek Ranch is a 836-acre conservation ranch community, of which, 737 of those acres have been permanently conserved so that no further development can occur. The incredibly well-designed placement of each lot ensures that the look and feel you have now will last for generations to come. Lots 33 & 34 were some of the first choice lots purchased when The Havens at Sand Creek Ranch were first introduced to the public.
Most of the ranch acreage consists of irrigated hay production which benefits the homesites in many ways. Not only do the irrigated fields provide a beautifully unique compliment to the exquisite Bighorn Mountains views, but they also provide the food and sanctuary for the wildlife that call this area home. Be it Whitetail Deer, Bald Eagles, Pronghorn Antelope, or Canadian Geese, these fields provide a beautiful foreground for your property year-round.
If you are looking for the look, feel, and, serenity of a western ranch without maintaining a working ranch, this property was made just for you. The community can be accessed by a paved county road which is maintained all year round. These lots are about 5 minutes away from the city of Buffalo. Buffalo is a historic city that encompasses a lot of the American Old West and boasts of numerous historic buildings. In fact, Historic Main St is recognized on the National Register of Historic Districts. The city is not just for the historian or Old West enthusiast, as the area is close to abundant recreational activities such as camping, fishing, hunting, and skiing.
- 1± acre residential lot
- Unobstructed views of the Big Horn Mountains
- Rolling plains with grasses
- Year-round access via maintained paved road
- Strategically designed layout to maximize a Western feel
- Conservation easement guarantees neighboring lots spacing and limited development
One of the highlights of Sand Creek Ranch is the road system that is designed to double as a trail system for owners to walk their dogs, ride bikes and horses, and view the wildlife that calls this ranch home.
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
BIG HORN MOUNTAINS
If there is ever an area that can maximize the opportunity and quality of your recreational opportunities, the Bighorn Mountains are it! Within a 5-minute drive from your front door, you will find the Bud Love Wildlife Area and the boundary of hundreds of thousands of acres of the Bighorn National Forest. It truly doesn’t matter which outdoor pursuit puts a smile on your face, you’ll find it in spades here! World-class Big Game hunting, hundreds of miles of hiking trails, countless streams and lakes to fish, and expansive mountain meadows to ride horseback through. Beyond the National Forest is the Cloud Peak Wilderness area which is home to one of the most pristine and beautiful ecosystems in North America, and is dotted with gin-clear streams and lakes, almost all of which are teeming with wild Brook trout as well as trophy size Rainbow, Brown, Tiger, and Cutthroat trout. There is a wide array of trails that weave throughout the Bighorn Mountains, offering easy day hikes for your family, to week-long trips that lead up and over to the West side of the Mountain Range.
- Horseback riding
Buffalo, Wyoming is also committed to providing an impressive variety of recreational opportunities, including the Clear Creek Trail which provides almost 17 miles of trails along Clear Creek where one can walk, bike, fish, and enjoy year-round. Buffalo also has a YMCA recreation center, numerous parks/playgrounds, an archery range, a rifle range, tennis courts, baseball fields, and public open spaces.
The Havens at Sand Creek are the perfect jumping-off point to hunt many different units for Elk, Deer, and Antelope. Depending on your goals and number of preference points, we can help advise you as to which of the nearby units you should be applying in.
- The Havens at Sand Creek is a short, 5-minute drive from downtown Buffalo on a paved county road that is maintained year-round. Buffalo is steeped in Western Heritage and History and provides a variety of shopping, restaurants, historical places, and hotels. Buffalo may be small (pop +/-5,000) but it is never lacking things to do. Buffalo plays host to several rodeos, parades, concerts in the park, Longmire Days, a lighted Christmas Parade, and weekly craft shows to name a few. Buffalo also has a community airport with a 6,100-foot-long runway and hangers.
- The larger town of Sheridan, 30 min north of Buffalo, has a vibrant culture with everything from the famous King Ropes Saddle Museum and tack store, to the WYO Theater that boasts world-class shows and concerts. Both of these towns provide direct access to the Bighorn Mountains and all the beauty and recreational opportunities one could ever ask for! Sheridan has a regional airport and offers daily commercial flights to Denver.
- A 90-minute drive South you will find the city of Casper and its Regional Airport, Shopping, and Museums. The North Platte River runs through Casper and provides world-class fishing between Casper and Alcova Reservoir. This is where the famed “Grey’s Reef” section of the North Platte is located.
The Havens at Sand Creek Ranch Community is the pinnacle of privacy, exclusivity, beauty, and breathtaking views. While this is undoubtedly one of the prime lots within Sand Creek, it’s also one of the most competitively price options currently available. There are two adjoining lots available (Lot 33 & 34) owned by the same Seller and could be combined to build or hold as an investment property. Despite our best efforts, words fall short of accurately describing the advantages of this unique ranch community, so call today to schedule your own private property tour.