Jackson Gulch Ranch
SOLD | 160± Acres
New Castle, Colorado
Jackson Gulch Ranch
Address: Unnamed Road
City/ST/ZIP: New Castle, Colorado, 81647
County: Garfield County
Don't miss the opportunity of your lifetime to own a ranch that has been privately owned for over 40 years! Jackson Gulch Ranch offers year round access and endless recreation opportunities right in the heart of western Colorado. If you are looking for a great recreation or hunting retreat that borders thousands of acres of BLM, this is your ranch! The Jackson Gulch CHECKS ALL the boxes that other ranch properties at comparable locations and prices cant!
- Year-around access
- Maintained road
- Secluded end of the road
- Outstanding views
- Quality log home 2 bed, 2 bath
- 2 car attached garage
- Well, electricity, propane, septic system
- Additional 384 sq ft cabin
- 24 x 36 Detached garage and shop
- 21 +/- irrigated acres
- Gated pipe flood irrigated
- Water rights
- Perimeter fencing
- Excellent big game hunting
- Wildlife elk, deer, turkey, bear, mountain lion, bobcat,
- CPW game unit 42 2nd & 3rd rifle over the counter
- 6000 ft elevation
- Vegetation Pinyon pine, Junipers, Sage, native grasses and hay
- Topography Rolling hills, open parks, irrigated field
- Activities available from the ranch 4 wheeling, horseback riding, hiking, shed hunting
You will never be bored as you decide to take in the sights available just minutes from this ranch. Enjoy white water rafting and kayaking, world class trout fishing, mountain biking, hiking to the world-renowned Hanging Lake, in the winter ski Aspen Mountain or snowmobile on the Grand Mesa, or spend a day relaxing in the Glenwood Hot Springs and Vapor Caves. After dining at one of the many restaurants in town, retreat back to the ranch, to sit on your deck enjoying the wildlife or a mountain sunset while having a glass of wine or beer from the many local world class wineries and brewerys.
This easily accessible, year-round ranch has multiple airport availability in Eagle, Aspen, Rifle, or Grand Junction. The Jackson Gulch ranch is secluded, yet a close 10 minutes from Interstate 70.
Still looking for the perfect property? Reach out to us today and let us help you.