Granite Hills Ranch
Granite Hills Ranch is blessed with a combination of unique features that combine to make it arguably the finest property in Colorado for its size. Situated off of Highway 24, south of the town of Florissant, this peaceful and secluded property boasts of 2 ponds, a private trail system that can be utilized by OHV, bikes, horseback, or on foot, and picturesque views of varied terrains, including giant boulders, thick forest, to open meadows. With so many endless possibilities for adventure on this beautiful sprawling property, your family can stay busy enjoying all this property has to offer. The modest home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms has recently been upgraded.
- Private Driveway
- 460.6 +/- acres with House
- Two ponds, one year round and one seasonal
- Protected by a conservation easement
- Vegetation includes Pines and Aspens
- Elevation 8,900 ft
- private trail system
- completely fenced
- Main Level 1,719 sq ft
- Basement 975 sq ft
- Attached garage 600 sq ft
- Total structure 3,294 sq ft
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- front deck
- GMU 581
- Elk, Deer, Turkey, Bear, and Mountain Lion hunting
- Over-The-Counter licenses for Elk for Archery and 2nd and 3rd Rifle seasons
- NEW SEASON!!! 5 months, Private Land Only, Cow Elk List B License
- Over-The-Counter, Private Land Only Bear licenses
- Ranch qualifies for Landowner Preference Program
- Top-Notch fishing at Catamount Reservoirs, North & South, Elevenmile Reservoir, Manitou Lake, Rampart Reservoir, Skaguay Reservoir, South Platte River (between Spinney and Elevenmile) known as The Dream Stream, South Platte River, Deckers area, and South Platte River, and Elevenmile Canyon
- 12 minutes from the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument
- Visit top-notch casinos and interesting museums in the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek, all within 29 minutes.
- World-Class Skiing at Breckenridge, Monarch, Winter Park, Keystone, Loveland Ski Area, Arapahoe Ski Basin, and Ski Cooper, all within 2 hours.
- Nearby hunting at Dome Rock State Wildlife Area, 6,980 acres, 18 minutes away.
- Mueller State Park, over 5,000 acres, summer activities include camping, trails, and fishing, and winter activities including, sledding, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing, within 24 minutes.
- Access to nearby Pike National Forest
- 56 minutes from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1 hour 39 minutes from Breckenridge, Colorado
- 2 hours and 3 minutes from Denver, Colorado