Granite Hills Ranch
SOLD | 460.6± Acres
Granite Hills Ranch
Address: 123 Pinon Ln
City/ST/ZIP: Florissant, Colorado, 80816
County: Teller County
Lifestyles: Bear, Cattle, Conservation, Elk, Mule Deer
Granite Hills Ranch is blessed with a combination of unique features that combine to make it arguably the finest property in Colorado for its size. Situated off of Highway 24, south of the town of Florissant, this peaceful and secluded property boasts of 2 ponds, a private trail system that can be utilized by OHV, bikes, horseback, or on foot, and picturesque views of varied terrains, including giant boulders, thick forest, to open meadows. With so many endless possibilities for adventure on this beautiful sprawling property, your family can stay busy enjoying all this property has to offer. The modest home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms has recently been upgraded.
- Private Driveway
- 460.6 +/- acres with House
- Two ponds, one year round and one seasonal
- Protected by a conservation easement
- Vegetation includes Pines and Aspens
- Elevation 8,900 ft
- private trail system
- completely fenced
- Main Level 1,719 sq ft
- Basement 975 sq ft
- Attached garage 600 sq ft
- Total structure 3,294 sq ft
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- front deck
- GMU 581
- Elk, Deer, Turkey, Bear, and Mountain Lion hunting
- Over-The-Counter licenses for Elk for Archery and 2nd and 3rd Rifle seasons
- NEW SEASON!!! 5 months, Private Land Only, Cow Elk List B License
- Over-The-Counter, Private Land Only Bear licenses
- Ranch qualifies for Landowner Preference Program
- Top-Notch fishing at Catamount Reservoirs, North & South, Elevenmile Reservoir, Manitou Lake, Rampart Reservoir, Skaguay Reservoir, South Platte River (between Spinney and Elevenmile) known as The Dream Stream, South Platte River, Deckers area, and South Platte River, and Elevenmile Canyon
- 12 minutes from the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument
- Visit top-notch casinos and interesting museums in the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek, all within 29 minutes.
- World-Class Skiing at Breckenridge, Monarch, Winter Park, Keystone, Loveland Ski Area, Arapahoe Ski Basin, and Ski Cooper, all within 2 hours.
- Nearby hunting at Dome Rock State Wildlife Area, 6,980 acres, 18 minutes away.
- Mueller State Park, over 5,000 acres, summer activities include camping, trails, and fishing, and winter activities including, sledding, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing, within 24 minutes.
- Access to nearby Pike National Forest
- 56 minutes from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1 hour 39 minutes from Breckenridge, Colorado
- 2 hours and 3 minutes from Denver, Colorado
Las Animas County, ColoradoAs the springs in the forested mountains high above feed the streams and arroyos below, the terrain begins to open up all around this magnificent setting. From The highest elevations at Fishers Peak to the meadows to the foothills further north is where the wide-open spaces begin in Colorado. The front door to this magnificent big country is the Buffalo Creek Ranch. TREMENDOUS Investment Opportunity in an unbeatable setting! This rare combination of ranching, hunting, and recreation, with miles of a deep winding creek,is set in the magnificent Sangre de Cristo Mountains in unspoiled So CO! The approx8,076± acres$6,650,000
Montrose County, ColoradoBurro Creek Mesa consists of 160 acres of prime big game hunting in one of the most sought-after game management units in all of Colorado, GMU 61! Located near the town of Nucla, CO, this secluded ranch is completely surrounded by BLM which then gives way to thousands of acres of national forest up above on the Uncompahgre Plateau. With recently updated off-grid cabins and outbuildings, all you need to do is show up and enjoy the wildlife and mountains views! See below for further details on landowner vouchers, water rights, and ranch attributes. You'll be hard-pressed to find160± acres$750,000
Dolores County, ColoradoThe Crowley Ranch is composed of 1096 acres situated in Dove Creek and is some of the best Agriculture ground and habitat around Dove Creek. The workings of the Ranch has been meticulously maintained to produce the best organic fields around. With splendid mountain views in all four compass directions, this sleepy town derives its name from the wild doves inhabiting local waterways. These days, abundant yields from local farms make Dove Creek better known as one of the pinto bean capitals of the world. With the agriculture ground and the plenty of cover Dove Creek hold tons of1,096± acres$1,644,000
Still looking for the perfect property? Reach out to us today and let us help you.