NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP – MULE DEER FOUNDATION
St. James Sporting Properties is proud to announce our newest strategic partner, the Mule Deer Foundation. The Mule Deer Foundation is the only conservation group in North America 100% dedicated to restoring, improving, and conserving mule deer and black-tailed deer and their habitat, with a focus on science and program efficiency. MDF is a strong voice for hunters in access, wildlife management, and conservation policy issues. MDF acknowledges regulated hunting as a viable management component and is committed to the recruitment and retention of men, women, and youth into shooting sports and conservation. We’re honored to partner with such an outstanding organization like the Mule Deer Foundation.
“I’m extremely excited to partner with the Mule Deer Foundation. I’ve met a lot of great people in this organization and whole-heartedly support the mission they’re on. Me and my team all love mule deer, and mule deer hunting, and want to see them thrive across the landscape. For decades I’ve been giving back because I support the Mule Deer Foundation and their objectives, and I’m really excited about partnering with them for the future!”
-Blayne St. James, Owner/Broker
Broker/Owner, Blayne St. James has been a longtime supporter of the Mule Deer Foundation and is currently a life member.
JOIN MULE DEER FOUNDATION: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer, and their habitat.
MDF is dedicated to the following goals:
- To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free-ranging, and huntable deer populations.
- To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations, and landowners.
- To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
- To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.
- To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
- To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into shooting sports and conservation.
Do you support these goals? Get Involved today.