$2,200,000 | 222.63± Acres
Address: 5035 CO RD 104
City/ST/ZIP: Guffey, Colorado, 80820
County: Park County
Lifestyles: Bear, Elk, Mule Deer
This well-designed, pristine, custom-built log cabin sits nestled in Aspen, Ponderosa Pine, and Blue Spruce Pine trees in the peaceful surroundings of unspoiled wilderness that also borders BLM. The cabin was built using dead-standing Lodgepole Pines imported from British Columbia. Glass windows extend from floor to ceiling in the open, great room, complete with 30 ft cathedral ceilings so that you can enjoy your view from every corner. Views to the south consist of the Sangre De Cristo Mountain Range and the Collegiate Mountain Range to the North. The main level consists of the kitchen, dining room, great room, master suite, master bath, and a half bath. The kitchen boasts of granite countertops with a large island and plenty of storage. The second level has a loft/game room that opens to the great room below, two large bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The basement has a study, a bunkroom, one full bathroom, access to the attached garage, and the storage area. The outside has a 3/4 wrap-around deck, covered on two sides, great for relaxing and taking in beautiful sunsets. The angled roof has Lodgepole beams extending further at the peak with custom carved Eagle and Bear to complete this custom look.
- Cabin and 222.63 +/- acres
- Borders over 4,500 acres of BLM
- Elevation 9,000-9,200 feet
- 1.1 miles private driveway
- Built in 2009
- Zoned Agricultural, Annual taxes $2,099.00
- Four bedrooms including kids bunkroom
- 4.5 bathrooms
- loft/game room
- Four fireplaces
- garage with separate storage room
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Loft/2nd Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- Basement: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Garage: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Porches: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Total living space: 4,660 sq. ft.
- Total structure: 5,680sq. ft.
- Solar System with two arrays, each with 12 squares
- 24 sealed 2-volt solar batteries generating 48 volts of electricity
- Automatic backup generator system attached to a 1,000-gallon propane tank
- Satellite tv and internet
- Exterior has recently been restained
- GMU 581
- Elk, Deer, Turkey, Bear, and Mountain Lion hunting
- Over-The-Counter licenses for Elk for Archery and 2nd and 3rd Rifle seasons
- NEW SEASON!!! 5 months, Private Land Only, Cow Elk List B License
- Over-The-Counter, Private Land Only Bear licenses
- Ranch qualifies for Landowner Preference Program
- Visit top-notch casinos and interesting museums in the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek, all within 51 minutes.
- The Arkansas River is recognized as one of the nation's most popular locations for whitewater rafting and kayaking. The Arkansas River is the most commercially rafted river in the United States and is noted for its world-class fishery, which provides an excellent opportunity for anglers to test their skills at catching brown and rainbow trout.
- Eleven Mile Reservoir is a draw for anglers year-round. There are also 5 miles of hiking and biking trails to explore at this state park.
- South Platte River (between Spinney and Elevenmile) is known as The Dream Stream, known for exceptional Rainbow and Brown Trout fishing.
- Spinney Mountain Reservoir, a Gold Medal fishing spot, is a park that doesn't offer camping, just fishing, boating, and several picnic sites.
- Royal Gorge Bridge and Park is an engineering marvel, stretching over a spectacular canyon carved by the Arkansas River. The bridge deck towers 955 feet above the river floor, making it the second-highest in the world.
- World-Class Skiing at Breckenridge, Monarch, Winter Park, Keystone, Loveland Ski Area, Arapahoe Ski Basin, Ski Cooper, all from 1.5-2 hours.
- 1 hour 21 minutes from Colorado Springs
- 2 hours 24 minutes from Denver
- 39 minutes from Canon City
Still looking for the perfect property? Reach out to us today and let us help you.