Greenhorn Creek 353
Enjoy the fantastic views of the Wet Mountains while watching elk, deer, and abundant other wildlife roaming on this 350 +/- acre piece of land. Situated just east of I-25, this peaceful and secluded property includes rolling hills and rocky mesas. With so many endless possibilities for adventure on this beautiful, expansive property, your family can stay busy enjoying all this property has to offer. The modest home has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a laundry room, a living room, a family room, a screened porch, and an attached two-car garage. There is also a 42 X 56 Cleary Building with a high door great for storage and keeping toys or vehicles out of the elements.
- 353.56 +/- acres with House
- small log cabin
- Shared private drive
- Vegetation includes Pinons, Cedars, and Junipers.
- Elevation 5,400-5,700 ft.
- HOA includes year-round road maintenance and snow removal.
- Opportunity to add adjacent 260 acres
- 2,052 sq. ft. home
- 42 X 56 Cleary Building
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Two offices
- Laundry room
- Front covered patio
- screened back porch
- GMU 128
- Elk, Deer, and Turkey hunting
- Over-The-Counter licenses for Elk for Archery
- Bull Elk over-the-counter license, unique 43 day season, October 10-November 22.
- Cow tags available through the draw as a list C license, five-month season, September 1- January 31.
- 29 min (27.1 mi) to Lake Pueblo State Park, Pueblo Reservoir
- 30 min (22.0 mi)to San Isabel National Forest, Lake Isabel
- 20 min (22.2 mi) to Pueblo, Colorado
- 9 min (6.5 mi) to Colorado City, Colorado