Greenhorn Creek 260
With only a short drive from pueblo, this ranch offers a varied terrain from open meadows with Cottonwood pockets to plunging canyons. A ravine with the seasonal Greenhorn Creek running through is the perfect habitat for mule deer and elk. Above the meadows and ravines are rolling hills and mesas packed with Pinon, Cedar, and Juniper trees that make excellent cover for the animals that call this space home. There are beautiful views of Greenhorn Mountain, as well as Pikes Peak. This property offers endless opportunities for anyone from the avid hunter to cattlemen and ranchers or anyone just looking to get away.
- 260.71 +/- acres
- Vegetation includes Cedars, Pinons, Junipers, and Cottonwoods.
- Elevation 5,400-5,700 ft.
- easy access to I-25
- Opportunity to add adjacent 353.56 +/- acres
- GMU 128
- Elk, Deer, Turkey, and Dove hunting
- Over-The-Counter licenses for Elk for Archery
- Bull Elk over-the-counter license, unique 43 day season, October 10-November 22.
- Cow tags available through the draw as a list C license, five-month season, September 1- January 31.
- 10 min (6.2) to Hollydot Golf Course, Colorado City
- 29 min (27.1 mi) to Lake Pueblo State Park, Pueblo Reservoir
- 30 min (22.0 mi)to San Isabel National Forest, Lake Isabel
- 20 min (22.2 mi) to Pueblo, Colorado
- 9 min (6.5 mi) to Colorado City, Colorado