Galbeth Creek Ranch
SOLD | 759.09± Acres
Galbeth Creek Ranch
Address: TBD Even Rd.
City/ST/ZIP: Beulah, Colorado, 81023
County: Pueblo County
Lifestyles: Cattle, Conservation, Elk, Mule Deer
Own a true piece of the American west: extensive mountain views, outstretched mountain meadows, deep canyons, and abundant wildlife. This working cattle ranch is turn-key with various water sources ranging from multiple ponds and dirt tanks to five gravity-fed water tanks dispersed around the property. With the elevation ranging from 6,400- 6,800 feet, the ranch's views stretch as far as the eye can, including unobstructed views of the Pueblo Reservoir, Greenhorn Mountain range, and Pikes Peak. Open meadows and thick vegetation help make this a game-rich property to many trophy species including, elk, deer, antelope, black bear, and mountain lion.
- 759.09 +/- acres
- Vegetation includes pinons, junipers, scrub oak, pines, cedars, and native grasses.
- Elevation 6,400-6,800 ft
- Wales Canyon spans 3/4 mile long by 400 yards wide, making up the southern boundary.
- Galbeth Creek Canyon splits the property, traversing just over one mile (seasonal)
- Three pastures
- Conservation Easement with two building envelopes
- Six ponds/dirt tanks
- Access is by all paved roads except the last 2.5 miles of road leading to the property.
- Cross fencing
- One livestock and domestic well
- Well provides water to five water tanks
- GMU 84
- Elk, Deer, Antelope, Turkey, Bear, and Mountain Lion hunting.
- Ranch qualifies for Landowner Preference Program.
- Private Land, over-the-counter, Bear license
- Over-the-Counter, either sex, archery, Pronghorn
- Over-the-Counter, Spring and Fall Turkey
- Thirty-nine minutes (28 miles) from the Pueblo Reservoir. Lake Pueblo is rated a fishing "hot spot," which provides over 4,600 surface acres of water, 60 miles of shoreline, and almost 10,000 acres of land.
- Nearby the Arkansas River is recognized as one of the nation's most popular whitewater rafting and kayaking locations. The Arkansas River is the most commercially rafted river in the United States. It is noted for its world-class fishery, which provides an excellent opportunity for anglers to test their skills at catching brown and rainbow trout.
- 37 minutes (26 miles) from Pueblo, Colorado,(all paved until the last 2.5 miles)
- 1 hour 15 minutes (70 miles) from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 2hours 19 minutes (141 miles) from Denver, Colorado
Still looking for the perfect property? Reach out to us today and let us help you.