Cat Head Canyon
Cross over Brown Creek and enter into Cat Head Canyon. This 94.92 +/- acre property has .32 miles of Brown Creek that wanders through it. The cabin sits within the unique rock dike formations towering above and surrounded by Pines, Aspens, and Oak Brush. This charming cabin is a must-see with high ceilings and picture windows that give way to expansive views! The kitchen, bedroom, and one bathroom are on the main level, and the loft provides another sleeping area, sitting area, and bathroom. Downstairs you will find another room acting as a bedroom and access to the garage. Whether you want to be hunting, fishing, hiking, or relaxing, this property checks all the boxes.
- Gated entry
- 36.78 acres with Cabin
- 58.14 acres with 50% shared interest
- .32 miles of Brown Creek runs through the property
- Vegetation includes Oak brush, Pines, and Aspens.
- Access to National Forest
- Elevation 9,200-9,600 feet
- 1,647 square feet cabin with two bedroom, two bathrooms, a loft with sleeping area, a lower-level storage/ sleeping area, and a two-car garage
- Wrap around deck
- Hot tub
- No HOA or covenants
- GMU 851
- Elk, Deer, Bear, and Mountain Lion hunting
- Over the counter archery and rifle tags for elk
- Owners have harvested trophy elk on the property
- Over the counter, private land, rifle tags for bear
- Access to thousands of acres of National Forest
- Brookie fishing in Brown Creek
- Rainbow and Brown Trout fishing at nearby North and Monument Lake
- Less than 1 mile from Monument Lake
- Less than 2 miles from North Lake
- 49 minutes from Trinidad, Colorado
- 1 hour 43 minutes from Pueblo, Colorado
- 2 hours and 22 minutes from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 3 hours and 27 minutes from Denver, Colorado
With an abundance of fresh mountain air and the beautiful sounds of the nearby creek, this cabin is as relaxing as they come. This charismatic cabin offers rustic details and incredible views. Looking up the ridge off of the deck, you can see the rock formation that looks like a cat head, the reason it is called Cat Head Canyon.
Seller is willing to split the property, to sell 36.78 +/- acres with cabin or 58.14 +/- acres with 50% shared interest if not wanting to purchase all together.