This unspoiled property with easy access to and from I-25 offers endless possibilities. If you are in the market for SPECTACULAR views, this is the piece of land for you! Off to the west are breathtaking views of Greenhorn Mountain and the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. To the East, you can see rolling hills, with mesas stretching across the sky. This property also overlooks Greenhorn Creek. Mule deer, whitetail deer, turkey, and many other animals roam this area and enjoy the thick cover this property has to offer. The varied terrain gives this scenic lot privacy and seclusion: abundant sunshine, blue skies, and fresh air.
- 71.75 +/- acres
- Vegetation includes Cedars, Junipers, and scrub oak.
- Elevation 5,400-5,700 ft
- 29 min (27.1 mi) to Lake Pueblo State Park, Pueblo Reservoir
- 30 min (22.0 mi)to San Isabel National Forest, Lake Isabel
- 20 min (22.2 mi) to Pueblo, Colorado
- 9 min (6.5 mi) to Colorado City, Colorado