CO 5 Ranch
CO 5 Ranch is a Country Rambler that sits on 5 acres in Eastland, Utah. It was built in 1969 and is currently used as the Business Office of multiple businesses. Currently zoned for commercial use, this office/house boasts 6 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 half baths, a large kitchen, a large mudroom, a large family/recreation room with bar, breezeway, a two car garage, and a separate office with a walk-in safe.
- Conifer trees provide plenty of shade (Mule Deer visit frequently)
- Perched on a hill looking to Eastern sunrises
- The property is connected to Eastland Water for Domestic use
- Surrounded by private landowners on all sides
- Year-round acces via paved county road
- Could be rented or leased out for potential income
- There are no easements for the property
- Approximately 6000' sq. ft.
The main entrance on the East side of the house leads to a small foyer with the large main family room to the Southside of the foyer. A hallway leads to the three bedrooms and two half-baths on the north. A circular stairway leads to the basement. Step through the entryway to the dining and large kitchen on the Westside of the house. Sliding glass doors allow views from the dining area or kitchen window to the secluded back yard to watch animals feeding or kids playing hoops on the cemented 2-hoop basketball court. South of the kitchen is a large mudroom with shower, toilet, and washer & dryer. The southside entrance to the breezeway or stairs to the basement are just past the mudroom. A breezeway separates the two-car garage and office with walk in safe, from the main house. The breezeway has extra storage closets for outdoor equipment. A walkout entrance on the North end of the house leads to the basement and its three bedrooms, full bath, family room, and recreation room with wet bar and fireplace. The storage room on this floor is huge. The house has two Septic Systems.
Trout fishing is good on Monticello and Foy Lakes, along with Blanding Reservoirs. Brook & Rainbow Trout are the feasts of the day. The San Juan River is great for Channel Catfish & Carp, while Lake Powell (1 hour away) is considered excellent for Striped Bass and is a popular boating location.
Canyonlands National Park Needles District is approximately 55 miles away, with Arches National Park roughly 75 miles away. These areas are well known for their Grandeur. The trails for mountain biking, running, hiking, and just exploring are never ending. Jeeping is a craze that is well established in the Moab, Ut area about one hour away. The Hideout Golf Course is an 18-hole course that is considered one of the best in the state. Photographers from around the world try their hand at capturing some of the most breathtaking views anywhere.
San Juan County is home to the Anasazi an ancient Indian Civilization. Artifacts are found throughout the region with the Anasazi State Park Museum a great resource for more information.
- Monticello, Utah- grocery stores, auto parts, hardware, and convenience stores (20 minutes)
- Dove Creek, Colorado (20 minutes)
- Cortez, Colorado- Shopping, Municipal Airport (50 minutes)
- Moab, Utah- Regional Airport (75 minutes)
- Farmington, Utah- Four Corners Regional Airport (2.25 hours)
- Salt Lake City- Salt Lake City International Airport (5 hours)
All the information is approximate and to be verified by Buyer.