BLUFFS at The Ranch @ Strawberry River
Beautiful & secluded, the 75± acre Bluffs at The Ranch @ Strawberry River is perfect for the quiet outdoors enthusiast. With roughly one mile of the Strawberry River winding through it, this ranch is both picturesque and offers plenty of recreational opportunity. The fenced lush meadows are filled with grasses, and given shade from Cottonwoods, which play host to grazing cattle & horses. Easy access from Hwy 40, near Fruitland, Utah, provides year-round access to the property. Power is installed on the property and provides electricity to the pump used for irrigation. Elk, Mule Deer, and Shiras Moose hunting in the area is considered excellent. The property is ideal to build a dream cabin next to the river, and year-round living is also an option. The cabin at the front of the property adds character to a breathtaking landscape of sheer walls leading to the Bluffs overlooking this fantastic property.
- Tall Cottonwoods & willows line the magnificent river & plush river-bottoms
- Sheer walls climb to the bluffs above the plush river bottoms
- The river bottoms are at 5900'+/- elevation
- 1+/- mile of The Strawberry River meander through the property
- One pond south of the old cabin provides water for the Pump-irrigation system
- Multiple water rights are part of the sale
- Private landowners are to the North, East, & West
- Uintah & Ouray Reservation is to the South
- Maintained county roads provide year-round access to the property
- Cattle grazing is the currently leased on the property
- Conservation Easements
- There are no current conservation easements, but new owners could pursue them.
- There is no HOA associated with the property
- Electricity is run to the property
- Pond with pressurized irrigation system
- Ditches for flood irrigation run across the property
- No mineral rights are transferred
- Fencing and Cross-fencing are partially run on the property
- The old cabin needs repair, but very charming
- A domestic well would need to be drilled for new cabin/cabins or lodge
- The Strawberry River provides Fishing for Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, and Bass.
- Area Reservoirs are Strawberry Reservoir, Starvation Reservoir, Currant Creek Reservoir, and Red Creek Reservoir
- Area rivers are Strawberry, Duchesne, Green, Provo, and many others
- The area is well known for excellent snowmobiling, trail hiking, wildlife photography, Indian artifacts, pictographs, petroglyphs, and dwellings.
- 9 Mile Canyon is well known for its abundant Indian History.
- Unit is GAME MANAGEMENT AREA17B/17C (Wasatch Mtns, East)
- Moose, Mule Deer, Bighorn Sheep, Elk, Bear, Mt. Lion, and Turkey.
- General and Limited Entry Tags are applied for in February every year through Utah Big Game Draw Apps ( https://wildlife.utah.gov/)
- Private-Land Cow-Elk Tags are available over-the-counter.
- Fruitland (5 minutes): convenience store
- Duchesne (30 minutes):
- Heber City (45 minutes): small airport, Walmart, and conveniences.
- Park City & Deer Valley (1 hour): skiing, shopping, fine dining
- Salt Lake City International Airport is 1.5 hours away.
Here is your chance to own 75+/-acres of secluded, peaceful beauty, with a beautiful river running through it.
Please Contact for information or Showing: